Calling all interested parents and businesses to join us on Friday, February 24th to realize the immersive vision of “Cultivate” Career Fair!
The mission of “Cultivate”, our IA Career Day, is to ignite curiosity, form connections with the Greater Atlanta community and instill confidence by providing soft skills and professional readiness. “Cultivate” will help our students to become more well-rounded while developing connections with our business and higher education communities to recruit and retain the best and brightest talent base here in Georgia.
We need your help in:
- Real interviews for internships and work-based learning for rising seniors
- Mock interviews for rising sophomore and juniors
- Expo including community business partner booths hiring hourly employees now and this summer for all students
- Electronic business card
- Resume feedback session
- Pathway panels (Information Technology, Engineering and Health Sciences) of 4-5 diverse, industry leaders who will answer questions about their jobs, their challenges, their success, etc.
- Make your own flexible choice board skill session for the students!
Sign up on the jot form below by Tuesday, February 21st at 10 pm: