IA Device Collection Information
Fulton County Schools will collect all FCS-issued devices this school year.
We will collect devices based on the following:
Students Not Presenting in Showcase
May 16th during Club Time
- 10:34 – 11:19 : Last Names A – L
- 11:24 – 12:09 : Last Names M – Z
Students Presenting in Showcase
May 19th after Showcase
- 1:30 – 2:30 : Last Names A – L
- 2:35 – 3:35 : Last Names M – Z
Students Needing to Make Up an Assignment
May 22nd – May 25th
- Make an appoint with Mrs. Bongiorno at firstname.lastname@example.org
Details of Device Collection
- All students must return their school-issued device.
- Students participating in summer school will receive a device from their summer school location.
- Devices will be returned following Innovate for those participating in the project showcase.
- If you need to make up an assignment the week of May 22nd, schedule a time with Mrs. Bongiorno for your return.
- In line with instructions from the Fulton County Technology Department, fines for a missing charger, missing stylus, or damaged device will be assessed. If you know this applies to you, please pay through OSP ahead of time at https://bit.ly/IAfines.
- Fines may be paid through OSP with an additional surcharge for using card or with exact cash payments as we do not have change.
- Fulton County Device Fines are as follows:
- Damaged Device: $100
- Missing or damaged charger: $30
- Missing or damaged stylus: $30
- Missing Device: $250
- If you are leaving for summer break prior to May 19th, you need to arrange a time with Mrs. Bongiorno.
- Any devices not turned in by May 25th will be assessed as lost and a lost device fine will be placed on student accounts.